Srilankan Airlines Increase More Flights.
SriLankan Airlines is the state run enterprise which operates flights that are originating to and from Sri Lanka. The airlines is benefiting from the increased tourist influx in the island after the civil war which lasted nearly 30 years and came to a halt in 2009.
They used to operate mainly to Far East, Europe and Middle East region.
As the Middle East is thriving with the increased number of air passengers most of the air lines are increasing their flight schedule over there.
SriLankan air is currently connecting to 11 Middle East destinations where 59 flights are operated per week which includes Kuwait, Dammam, Riyadh, Muscat, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Doha, Jeddah, Amman and Sharjah.
Recently the SriLankan air too has increased their flights to Riyadh in Saudi Arabia Kingdom by 3 flights and they are now operating five flights a week from December 13 2012 onwards.
- Indian visa on arrival
- Luxury train service sri lanka
- Passenger arrival at the colombo airport
- Scuba dive sri lanka
- Sending off relatives at colombo airport
- Special colombo air ticket prices
- Spicejet to fly colombo
- Sri lanka air ticket prices
- Sri lanka entry visa
- Sri lanka gem show 2012
- Sri lanka missions in other countries
- Sri lanka promotion from tiger airways
- Srilankan airlines increase flights
- Tiger airways to fly to colombo
- Travel agents in sri lanka
- Visit nuwara eliya
- Visiting to sri lanka read me