Golf in Sri Lanka is being promoted by the tourist industry sector as more and more tourist are arriving here. Sri Lanka doesn't conduct any major Golf events with big cash prizes to attract professional golfers although it got many local championships in Sri Lanka's golf clubs.There are 4 major golf courses that can offer you exciting and challenging time in the greens. Three of these Golf Clubs were designed and built by the British people when they ruling Sri Lanka which was then known as Ceylon. The four major Golf clubs are listed here. They offer membership and allow to play weekday and weekend day's games.
- Nuwara Eliya Golf Club with 18 holes in Nuwara Eliya.
- Royal Colombo Golf Club with 18 holes in Colombo.
- Victoria Golf & Country Resort with 18 holes at Rajawella.
- Waters Edge Golf Club with 18 holes at Colombo.
Golf Tournaments in Sri Lanka.
The Sri Lanka Men's Open Golf Championship conducted by the Sri Lanka Golf Union (SLGU) usually held at the Royal Colombo Golf Club.
HSBC with Srilankan Airlines used to hold 'SriLankan Strokes', a Golf Tournament usually takes place at the Nuwara Eliya Golf Club.
Too much interested in the Golf Game?
Here Are The Top Ten Challenging Golf Courses In The World.
- Leopard Creek
- Kingston Heath
- St Andrews Old Course
- Nine Bridges
- Ailsa at Turnberry
- Cabo del Sol
- Pebble Beach
- Indian visa on arrival
- Luxury train service sri lanka
- Passenger arrival at the colombo airport
- Scuba dive sri lanka
- Sending off relatives at colombo airport
- Special colombo air ticket prices
- Spicejet to fly colombo
- Sri lanka air ticket prices
- Sri lanka entry visa
- Sri lanka gem show 2012
- Sri lanka missions in other countries
- Sri lanka promotion from tiger airways
- Srilankan airlines increase flights
- Tiger airways to fly to colombo
- Travel agents in sri lanka
- Visit nuwara eliya
- Visiting to sri lanka read me