F2 Powerboats in Sri Lanka.
F2 Powerboat races are to be hosted in Beira Lake Sri Lanka. The event will take place on 23-24 November, 2013. With this sports event Srilanka becomes the 54th country in the world that has adopted this speed boat race.
The event will be sponsored by the Dialog mobile phone service provider. This sports event is named as Dialog F2 Powerboat Challenge.
Normally these F2 powerboats used to come with 2-litre Mercury Engines which propels these boats to 180 km/h at normal running conditions. They are 4.8 meters long and weight around 500 Kgs including the pilot.
Other than the main event 4 numbers of professional English pilots will show their talent and skills in the water with these power boats at this event.
Those who want to participate in the event or witness it can come over to Sri Lanka, where they can find good hotels and other events to pass their vacation time in this paradise land.
- Indian visa on arrival
- Luxury train service sri lanka
- Passenger arrival at the colombo airport
- Scuba dive sri lanka
- Sending off relatives at colombo airport
- Special colombo air ticket prices
- Spicejet to fly colombo
- Sri lanka air ticket prices
- Sri lanka entry visa
- Sri lanka gem show 2012
- Sri lanka missions in other countries
- Sri lanka promotion from tiger airways
- Srilankan airlines increase flights
- Tiger airways to fly to colombo
- Travel agents in sri lanka
- Visit nuwara eliya
- Visiting to sri lanka read me