Rotana Jet expected to start Sri Lanka operations.
Officials from Rotana Jet had visited Sri Lanka and had discussions with the relevant local authorities in this regard. Rotana Jet is owned by the Abu Dhabi Government. It is popular for its charter flights and scheduled service where 6 domestic operations are operated by them within the UAE alone.
Mean while the Etihad commercial airliner also from Abu Dhabi State is already operating regular flights to and from Colombo.
It is learnt that the new airliner is expected to commence its services by May 2014 where six flights per week will come to Sri Lanka on their Airbus. Three will fly to Mattala and the other three will land at Colombo BIA.
- London hotels
- Malaysia airline offer
- Visit malaysia
- Maldivian airlines to fly colombo
- More new hotels coming in colombo
- Nuwara eliya spring festival
- Olympic games 2012
- Online air ticket with seat food and extra luggage
- Online air tickets are they really cheap
- Online check in
- Rooms and suites with jacuzzi tub
- Rotana jet start sri lanka operations
- Special air ticket prices
- Student air ticket
- Taxi service
- Three wheel transport service
- Tips for buying good travel insurance
- Top places to visit
- Tourists can buy ai discount air tickets to kashmir
- Tours news
- Travel insurance
- Travelling luggages
- Weigh and buy air ticket
- White water rafting