Korean Air Service to Sri Lanka.
Korean Air is now flying to Male via Colombo, while Srilankan airlines will fly to Seoul from Colombo via Hong Kong. This flight service will provide a pleasant journey to the South Korean tourist and to the Sri Lanka labor force which are working in S. Korea numbering around 25,000.
Korean Air will be operating thrice a week non-stop flights between Colombo and Seoul on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Flight KE 474 will depart from Male at 15:30 and expected to arrive in Colombo by 17:30; then it will take off from Colombo at around 18:50 and it is expected to arrive in Seoul/Incheon at 06:10 on the next day.
Mean while KE473 will depart Seoul/Incheon at around 22:40 and expected to arrive in Colombo by 04:10 the next day. Then it will continue by departing from Colombo at 05:40, finally arriving in Male around 06:40 the same day.
Korean Air has announced that Airbus 330-300 with the seating capacity of 276 passengers. Where first Class has six sleeper seats and the Business class consists of 18 full-flat sleeper seats.
Passengers can enjoy the new "Audio and Video on Demand" system which provides best in-flight entertainment with high resolution.
Koreanair Promotions. Here.
- London hotels
- Malaysia airline offer
- Visit malaysia
- Maldivian airlines to fly colombo
- More new hotels coming in colombo
- Nuwara eliya spring festival
- Olympic games 2012
- Online air ticket with seat food and extra luggage
- Online air tickets are they really cheap
- Online check in
- Rooms and suites with jacuzzi tub
- Rotana jet start sri lanka operations
- Special air ticket prices
- Student air ticket
- Taxi service
- Three wheel transport service
- Tips for buying good travel insurance
- Top places to visit
- Tourists can buy ai discount air tickets to kashmir
- Tours news
- Travel insurance
- Travelling luggages
- Weigh and buy air ticket
- White water rafting