Dubai - Al-Maktoum International Airport the largest in the world.
9:48 AM 10/29/2013
Al-Maktoum International Airport qhich is Dubai's second International airport and going to be the world's largest airport has started its passenger operations with the arrival of the Wizz Air plane from Budapest on Sunday.
Newly arrived passengers were warmly greeted with water cannon salute by the airport administration. The new airport lies around 50 Km south of the Dubai International airport. The new air port is up to now was used to air cargo only from June 2010. Also it is near to the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone and its sea port. This harbour is one of the world's largest man-made harbours, and serves as a major containers terminal.
Once the project is fully functional it can handle 160 million passengers and 12 million tones of cargo per year.
- London hotels
- Malaysia airline offer
- Visit malaysia
- Maldivian airlines to fly colombo
- More new hotels coming in colombo
- Nuwara eliya spring festival
- Olympic games 2012
- Online air ticket with seat food and extra luggage
- Online air tickets are they really cheap
- Online check in
- Rooms and suites with jacuzzi tub
- Rotana jet start sri lanka operations
- Special air ticket prices
- Student air ticket
- Taxi service
- Three wheel transport service
- Tips for buying good travel insurance
- Top places to visit
- Tourists can buy ai discount air tickets to kashmir
- Tours news
- Travel insurance
- Travelling luggages
- Weigh and buy air ticket
- White water rafting